If you have an iPhone and an Apple Watch, you can pause and resume the audio, as well as adjust the overall device volume from the Now Playing glance on your Apple Watch.
- First, start the session on your phone by pressing the Play button in the app.
- On your Apple Watch, navigate to the watch face.
- Swipe up to reveal Glances.
- Swipe left or right, if needed, to navigate to the Now Playing glance.
- To adjust the overall device volume, turn the digital crown. Tap the play/pause button to toggle the audio playback.